Wednesday 17 September 2014


OVERALLS & PLAID.










One of the biggest trends right now which are making a massive comeback are overalls and plaid anything from shirts,skirts,sweaters etc.
I have been looking for a pair of overalls for the longest time, I finally found a pair at  Target and I was like yasssss. Excitement rushhhh.I see the 60's and 80's making a comeback in fashion.
They are sooooo comfortable and can be styled anyway,clipped and unclipped.

Plaid as i said is in ,with many colours but mostly red and burgundy colours.
The overalls are a statement piece which speak for themselves.

My sandals which I'm in love with are the  bessssstt,they were a gift.

Top - Forever 21
Overall - Target 
Flannel(Plaid Shirt) - Forever 21
Sandals - Massimo Dutti.

Contact:lorenwankwo@gmail.com
Follow my instagram: LXRE_

Thanks for reading,
Chinedu.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment